WELCOME TO CUSH4CHRIST
Cush4Christ is a ministry of Reformed Presbyterian Global Missions (RPGM) and is based in Aweil, South Sudan. Our mission is to make disciples toward the vision of "a gospel-centered church for every community in Aweil and beyond."
As a team of missionaries, we make much about the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our own lives have been and are being transformed by the person and work of the Savior. Our passion is to proclaim the gospel to the people of Aweil, who are among the descendants of the ancient peoples of Cush. These people will stretch out their hands in worship, bringing their offerings to the LORD (Psalm 68:31; Zephaniah 3:10; Isaiah 18).
Toward that biblical vision, we are committed to the following core values:
1) Heart Worship: Worship of God is man’s ultimate purpose. God is most glorified when people rejoice in Him both in spirit and in truth. We long for the peoples of South Sudan to give their hearts to God in worship.
2) Gospel Transformation: Transformation is only possible through the power of God in the gospel. As the gospel is applied to every sphere of society, the peoples of South Sudan will be transformed.
3) Kingdom Prayer: Prayer is our lifeline to God. The Kingdom comes when people seek the face of God for His Name to be glorified among all peoples.
4) Building People: Being called to do all for the edification of others, all that is done will be for the building up of the Sudanese and others in their faith in Jesus.
5) Making Disciples: In response to the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, we seek to make disciples for the building of His Church in South Sudan.
6) Reproducing Churches: We believe in the organic multiplication of churches. We will nurture the growth of Sudanese churches planted wherever the Spirit leads.
7) Contextualized Communication: Seeking to understand before being understood, the truth of the Word of God will be preached so as to reach the hearts of the people of South Sudan.
8) Community Networking: Being but a part of what God is already doing, we will learn from others and seek the unity of the Church of Jesus Christ.